Wednesday, August 11, 2010

awkward fabulous

I love looking at my family photo albums. It's really wonderful to see how much one has grown through photographs. Along with being in awe of the changes through our lives, I find myslef shocked by some of the... well... erm... fashion choices from each decade (especially the infamous 80s.)
If you think your picture albums are a bit embarrassing, then you just have to check out Awkward Family Photos.
I am in love with this website. It's absoluetly FAB-U-LOUS!
Take for instance this "enchanting" couple. First of all the girl is wearing a... umm... fairy outfit? The boy, however, decided to go a bit casual with a white, semi-dressy shirt and jeans. Isn't this supposed to be prom?
And don't even get me started on that charming bowl-cut.

Talk about swanky. These boys are simply adorkable.
I must say, I absoluetly love, love, love the plaid suit. Very boss.
Wearing sunglasses inside? That just screams cool.
Taking family portraits in libraries is all the rage.
Lastly, pop the collar.

I just love corny dance photos, especially if you can tell the mom is the mastermind behind the picture.
I have to say I am really taken by these outfits. I don't know if I've ever seen a silver suit look so bedazzled.
Jazz Hands Everybody! Pose! Smile! JAZZ HANDS!!!

So here's the link to the website (which is a lot funnier than me): http://www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com/ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment