Tuesday, September 28, 2010

really? seriously?

Wow I haven't posted in a loooooooong time..... I swear I will post more often! I PROMISE!!!
Ok the Being Human finale was AMAZING!!! I am not going to tell you any of the details. You have to watch it yourself otherwise I'll ruin everything.
I drew Annie, George, and Mitchell for my art class. All three can be viewed on deviantArt: http://www.mikamoo2u2.deviantart.com/

Anyways, I got this mini catalogue in the mail displaying all the creepy, crazy costumes available at some party store. Wow. Here are some that I saw that made my eyes burn.
Sexy Freddy Krueger. AUGH MY EYES!!!!
There are some really sensible people out there. None of which created this idea for a boy's costume.
Now I ain't sayin she a gold digger.
Lil' Pimp's mom.
Oh yeah. Thats REALLY sexy.
There are TRILLIONS of terrible costumes..... Go forth and find one more awful then the ones I have selected. I DARE YA

1 comment:

  1. Lol! The "sexy" costumes are out of control. Some millionaire perve is paying all the costume distributors or something. And that pimp costume for a boy??? Wow.

    ReplyDelete