Tuesday, October 19, 2010

fashion vs. fashion

So yeah. I haven't been posting. Sorry.

Anyways, I have been thinking about fashion and what is "fashion." For me, fashion is the newest, greatest, and most outrageous clothing, accessories, etc.
Also, fashion is in the eye of the beholder. Some people think trendy clothing is fashionable, whereas I think individualistic pieces are much more so.
For example: My friends think Lady Gaga's style is insane. I think it's amazing and artistsic. Most teens my age think "normal" clothes from Forever 21 are cool. Forever 21 is ok, but I love Kidrobot.
So because I don't view fashion the same way others do, that means I'm not cool or popular?
It's strange how people think everything is either normal and abnormal. I think things are cloned or unique.

Just a thought. ;)

By the way, can someone please tell me what's going on with "My Generation" on ABC?
And if you don't know Kidrobot here's their site: http://www.kidrobot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment