Friday, June 8, 2012

I'M GOIN TO WICHITA

This is super duper late, but I saw Jack White in concert and it was like the best thing ever. So, of course, I took some blurry iPhone pictures and hopefully you can kinda see the magicness.
Now everyone I know is super tired of me talking about him. :)


So he played pretty much every song that I love from his past bands the White Stripes, the Raconteurs, and his new solo album called Blunderbuss. I can't remember if he played anything from the Dead Weather......


IT WAS SO INSANE AND FUN.


Hotel Yorba, Seven Nation Army, Take Me With You When You Go, Ball and a Biscuit, Steady as She Goes, I'm Slowly Turning Into You, Love Interruption, just to name a few songs..... 


He wore his awesome powder blue suit. :)


I got an awesome t-shirt too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I'm super tired right now cos I spent like 12 hours at Disneyland for grad night. OH and I wore my Jack White shirt....... 

OH YEAH and then afterward, this band called Douglas and the Furs played a mini concert on the roof of the parking garage which is soooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome. They might just be my new fave upcoming band! 

No comments:

Post a Comment